Interested in joining? Use the form below to request more information.
While full memberships are available to Community Action Agencies and their employees and board members, NYSCAA is pleased to extend associate memberships to other organizations and individuals that share our vision. If you are committed to helping people move from poverty to self-sufficiency, then you should become a member.
As a NYSCAA member, you will gain knowledge and insight about the fight against poverty and will have opportunities at conferences and events to network with people who like you are committed to ending poverty in New York . Through education and training, job skills are strengthened, best practices are shared, and knowledge is advanced. Building the network improves the quality-of-life for low-income people throughout New York State . By supporting the Association you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference.
Associate Level – $100
- Informative newsletters emailed monthly
- NYSCAA’s Annual Report
- Listing on website and in publications
- Email notification of trainings and events
Supporter Level -$400
All the benefits at the Associate Level, plus:
- Legislative Updates/Policy Information
- Printed copy of the Poverty Report
- Member fee to Poverty Symposium
- Member fee to Finance/HR Conference
- One training on poverty-related issues
Partner Level -$800
All the benefits of both the Associate and Supporter Level, plus:
- One printed copy Community Needs Assessment Report
- One Poverty Simulation event in your community.